To add an item for sale;
1. Select the 'Add Sale' link in the left menu section on 'My Booth'.
2. The following screen provide the title, name, price, etc.
3. You can add an item as featured by paying a nominal amount.
A featured item will show first in the sales listing with a different appearance.
You have to pay a very negligible commission on the sale items based on the asking price. If the amount of the sale is less than a preset amount ($100), then no fees are charged. To know more about the sale process, visit "How To Sell An Item".
To view an item listed for sale;
1. Select 'My Booth' on the top menu by click on the small picture.
2. Select the 'More' icon under the latest sale addition section.
The upcoming screen will display all of your sale additions.
To edit an item listed for sale;
1. Select the title near the sale row. 2. In the next screen, edit the sale details and select 'Update' to finalise it.
3. To delete an item listed for sale select 'Delete'.
As a word of caution, please make sure you are deleting the right item since this action is irreversible.