1. The first member adds an item to the swapping list by providing the title, description, rate, photo, and shipping charges.
2. The second member who wants to swap the item selects the first member's item and make an offer by providing their own item for swap and an amount in baratars to barter with.
The second member receives a new entry in his/her list.
3. The first member receives a new entry in their list. Now, he/she can view the offer and accept or reject it with a counter offer.
4. The process continues to the point where both members agree for a mutual transfer of goods.
The user information of both members is shown and they can now proceed with the transfer physically.
5. The items are moved to the 'Swapped Items' list, and it will not be available for swapping any longer.
6. Both of the members have the ability to provide feedback of the other member's dealings. All rated members can be banned from further trades by the administrator if necessary.
There are no fees required for swap listings. It is open to all registered users.